Actor | Martial Artist | Producer | Writer
- Martial Arts Master / Kickboxing Chief Instructor
- Boxing and MMA (mixed martial arts) Coach
- Fitness Expert: strength, conditioning, weight loss, toning, cardiovascular, flexibility…
- Screen & Stage Combat
- Performance Coach & Mentor
- Healing: Swedish Massage, Indian Head Massage, Hopi Candling, Trigger Point Therapy, EFT
Cengiz an actor, combat expert, producer and writer who outside of the entertainment business has been involved in a number of projects including; a former co-founder of London’s most exclusive health clubs KX Gym in 2001 who in 2007 went on to open TÉ Studio.
Cengiz a former two weight 3 x world kickboxing champion has trained in the martial arts from the age of 5 initally under his uncle, Professor Grand Master Shen in a Korean influenced system called Shen Chi Do. Now a master of the art, he has also trained in a number of other systems; kickboxing, mma, boxing, muay thai, hapkido, kuksulwon, wing chun, including ancient, eastern and modern weapons.
The last few years has seen him become increasingly in demand and splitting his time between London / LA working on film and tv projects. Cengiz houses his creativity (books, scripts, films etc.) at ‘Fight Me Productions’ and has started to receive awards for some of his his works…
Further details on Cengiz can be found at: www.cengizdervis.com
Contact us to explore working with Cengiz.